Columbia, MO 65203
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
This position is a storyteller who use video to bring ideas to life. They will work closely with our social media strategy team to identify and create short form video that is distributed across social media platforms.
In this position, you should expect to work with different people each day. Although your position allows you to be autonomous, your direction and feedback will come from various sources including your direct supervisor, the Creative Director, the President and the Client Service teams as they relay information from the client back to you. You should be able to take constructive criticism and collaborate to find strategies that work for the client.
Industries We Work With:
- Local brands, including construction, retail, healthcare, nonprofits & more
- Pregnancy Help Centers & other pro-life organizations
- Professional and Trade Associations
- Collaborate with social media content creators to create compelling, shareable short-form video content
- Support day-to-day video and editing needs of social media team
- Provide photo editing and retouching support as needed
- Deliver cohesive visual aesthetic for video across social platforms
- Responsible for the planning and/or production of creative assets video, animation, photography, graphic design for marketing and communications needs.
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Premiere and After Effects
- Strong social media video capabilities
- Demonstrated skills in photo editing/retouching
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Comfortable with best practices, asset specifications, restrictions and content guidelines
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Understand social media creative trends
- Strong portfolio of stills and/or video content
- Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
- Effective and efficient communication skills
- Desire to be part of building a world class production team.
- You are a creative thinker with infectious enthusiasm for your work
- You are a doer and someone who isn’t afraid to make decisions and make mistakes