NOTE: This is a full-time in-office position. Remote and contract opportunities are not available for this position.
We’re looking for an experienced Search Marketing Specialist to implement pay-per-click marketing strategies for our clients. This person should be both analytical and resourceful to help clients fulfill their digital marketing strategies.
As a Search Marketing Specialist, you’ll setup and maintain paid search campaigns on Google (and other relevant platforms), as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the digital team to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and increase conversions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’re the type of person that likes to see a large campaign through from start to finish.
- You thrive working under pressure and have a good knowledge of digital marketing strategies.
- You’re a self-starter and generally make your own schedule, but you’re flexible enough to accommodate last-minute changes or tweaks in a campaign.
- You have excellent problem solving skills, and work to pinpoint why a campaign or tactic isn’t giving you the results you anticipated.
- You’ve been actively working for the past few years in a paid search and/or search marketing capacity.
Industries We Work With:
- Pregnancy Help Centers & other pro-life organizations
Why work at Choose Life Marketing?
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance available
- PC or Mac? Your choice.
- PTO, Flex-time and remote work opportunities*
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Monday MOJOs to teach, learn, bond and grow
- Monthly culture meetings to build team
- Monthly culture outings to bond as a group
- Open workspace to inspire collaboration
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Endless coffee
- Service opportunities to give back to the community
- You get your birthday off!
A typical day:
- Creating and managing PPC campaigns for clients to entice users to perform a specific action (convert)
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Creating landing pages for PPC ads with clear content and a strong call to action
- Optimizing web pages and full sites for search, while keeping readability and user-experience in mind
- Performing ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
In this position, you should expect to work with different people each day. Although your position allows you to be autonomous, your direction and feedback will come from Client Service, as they relay information from the client back to you. You should be able to take constructive criticism and collaborate to find strategies that work for the client.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and other related programs
- At least two years of experience with paid search and other digital marketing tactics with documented and proven success
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience with website and digital marketing analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven or other relevant field
* with advance approval