NOTE: This is a full-time in-office position. Remote positions are not available.
Account Coordinators are instrumental in the execution of client programs and are a critical part of our team. You will support the Account Executives in day-to-day project tasks, and work to ensure that our programs and projects are running smoothly. Choose Life Marketing is a division of Caledon Virtual.
Account Coordinators operate in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment where every day is different. You must be detail-oriented, flexible, hard-working and committed to providing exceptional service and work for our clients.
Industries We Work With:
- Pregnancy Help Centers & other pro-life organizations
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support Account Executives across multiple clients
Support will include (but not be limited to) managing customer relations, administrative tasks, data processing, providing troubleshooting support, project management, research, etc.
- Work across multiple departments and disciplines to deliver quality work for our clients. Other job-related duties as specified by your manager.
In this position, you should expect to work with different people each day, whether that is a current or potential client or members of our internal team. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our client service to create astounding results for our clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with an emphasis in Marketing, Strategic Communication, Journalism, English or another closely-related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Self-starter, with an ability to learn quickly, independently, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner
- Assist in answering office phones – respond promptly to requests for assistance and inquiries
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Set up client files and obtain necessary information.
- Communicate necessary follow-up with clients.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy, and personal accountability.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally; both in writing and verbally.
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to help with any tasks.
- Problem-solving in complex situations.
- Pleasant, positive attitude.