Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
The Account Executive is responsible for the quality, growth and profitability of the company’s relationships with its clients by ensuring that our services and solutions are delivered in alignment with that clients objectives and key strategies. Success is measured in client satisfaction, retention, growth, and profitability.
You will be a good fit if
- You enjoy working for an organization that is growing.
- You are able to adapt in a changing environment.
- You are motivated to achieve challenging goals while maintaining a client first, friendly approach.
- You have strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Assess client needs and be the client champion in order to develop service programs and communication paths between client and appropriate internal departments.
- Review and resolve issues with client and appropriate internal departments.
- Collaborate with internal Choose Life and Caledon Virtual partners to solve client problems and provide solutions for the client.
- Ability to work independently to solve problems with cross-functional team.
- Develops effective working relationships with peers, managers, and senior management within and across organizational lines.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned clients and promptly responds to all client inquiries.
- Engages in regular client interaction via email, conference calls and in-person visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzes operational metrics, identifies trends and problem areas for all assigned clients. Partners closely with functional operational leaders to ensure customer needs, service agreements and business goals are met.
- Ability to understand client needs, strategically overcome objections and client concerns and interpret, communicate and develop action plans.
- May work to justify and gain cooperation of other parties on practices, policies and procedures. Sometimes requires ability to influence others outside of own job area on policies, practices and procedures.
- Acts upon variances to explain, correct or enact desired process improvements.
- Ensures that all appropriate resources are available and utilized effectively to maximize account performance.
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Professional demeanor-positive communication, team skills/cross function cooperation
- Excellent computer literacy, including a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, Outlook, intuitive systems, and other programs and applications that relate to the productivity, management, and operations
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Go above and beyond on simple requests to make things easier on others
Please Note: 70% of our clients are in the Pro-Life niche. This position will be working mostly outside of this niche.
The pay range listed is base pay. Commission is in addition and can range $1,200.00 – $18,000+/year with client management growth.