Choose LIfe Marketing is seeking a rockstar Social Media Manager. Beyond the Facebooking, Instagramming, Tweeting, Snapping and blogging, we want someone who does social media with strategic marketing in mind. We expect this person to develop content strategy, generate brand awareness, promote engagement, generate inbound traffic, and cultivate leads – all through the power of social media.
The Social Media Manager must be a storyteller, a phenomenal writer, a community-builder, and someone who knows how to connect with people in a real and genuine way. We believe in demonstrating value to our clients, so this person must also understand how to interpret social media data, numbers, and analytics.
This person will be a student of social media marketing. They understand industry trends, tools, and techniques and how to blend those with proven strategies that generate results for clients. Our culture requires cross-collaboration, so helping the rest of team understand how social media supports other strategies is important.
Bottom line: We need someone who knows how to connect with people, build a community, and integrate all of that with strategic marketing principles. Are you up for the challenge?
- Create comprehensive social media strategies that are unique to each of our clients’ needs
- Create scroll-stopping content on Facebook, Twitter, Linked, Instagram, Snapchat and more
- Keep up-to-date with the constantly changing world of social media
- Design or provide design direction to create images and videos that inspire engagement
- Promote our internal accounts to keep our brand image top-notch
- Collaborate with the social media team to create campaigns that are entertaining and results-driven
- Lead the social media team with new client acquisition – participating in kick-off meetings, optimizing accounts, creating new accounts, etc.
- Lead the social media team in analyzing results of social media campaigns
This position is for you if:
- You have creativity oozing from your pores
- You like to see a project through from start to finish
- You love working in a team environment
- You are a self-starter
- You have a strategic mindset
- You love constructive feedback
- You like seeing results
- You have leadership / management experience
- You love dogs