We’re looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print design work for our agency and for our clients.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, typography and layout. You have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, collateral, branding/identity, infographics, email, presentations, social media and product packaging.
You will work with our team of two senior designers and a production designer to promote our brand and our clients’ brands by delivering high-quality work, typically on a tight deadline.
In this position, you should expect to work with different people each day. Although your position allows you to be autonomous, your direction and feedback will come from various sources including your direct supervisor, the Creative Director, the President and the Client Service teams as they relay information from the client back to you. You should be able to take constructive criticism and collaborate to find strategies that work for the client.
Industries We Work With:
- Local brands, including construction, retail, healthcare, nonprofits & more
- Pregnancy Help Centers & other PRO-LIFE organizations
- Professional and Trade Associations
- Oversee select design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Apply typography using best practices and consumer psychology
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain clients’ brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Coordinate with operations, client service and other production squads to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of completed digital, print and identity design projects
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Desire to be part of building a world class production team.
- You are a creative thinker with infectious enthusiasm for your work
- You are a doer and someone who isn’t afraid to make decisions and make mistakes